Spanish Online Marketing Executive
We only accept applications until Friday, 5th February 2016.
We are looking to grow our team and seeking a Spanish Online Marketing Executive. This is an excellent opportunity for an all-rounder who doesn’t just want to focus on one area of online marketing.
Serps Invaders is a young international online marketing agency that sets itself apart from other agencies. You will be joining a small team of enthusiastic online marketers that are spread out around the world.
This will be a great role for someone who has already got some experience in SEO or PPC or Social Media and wants to expand their knowledge into other areas of online marketing. Our client base ranges from large corporate companies to start-ups. We only work with one company from the same sector, so our work never gets boring!
Your role will be very varied and includes all of these and more:
- Formulating and implementation of SEO strategies
- Formulating and implementation of paid search and social media strategies
- Writing different types of content from blog posts to website copy
- Client liaison via email, telephone, Skype and face to face
- Carrying out training for staff and clients
- Contribute to the company’s marketing strategy
This is an exciting time to join Serps Invaders, as we are still young and small enough for you to make a real impact on how the company is shaped. Hard work is rewarded and we also support our staff in having a life outside work!
- You must be happy talking to clients and prospects on the phone
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience in SEO and Link building or PPC or Social Media
- You must be passionate about the web and online marketing and never get bored of learning more
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent Microsoft office skills, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- You must be an excellent communicator
- You must be able to work autonomously and have a “can do” attitude. We don’t look over our staff’s shoulders but this means you need to be comfortable with managing your own workload.
- A good client-facing manner and the ability to deal with people of many different backgrounds in a tactful and positive manner.
- You must be a native Spanish speaker.
- Previous experience in affiliate marketing, email marketing, display marketing also considered.
- Fluency in other foreign languages.
- Google Adwords or Google Analytics qualified
Our offices in Central Edinburgh
- Salary flexible dependent on experience
- Competitive holidays 23 + 9 bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- 4 day work week – we don’t work on Fridays!
- Bonus and rewards for excellent performance and client upsells
- Childcare vouchers
- Eyecare scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Your own training budget and time allocation
Please send your CV + covering letter to hr[at]serps-invaders.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Strictly NO agencies please!