Senior SEO Manager & Teamleader
This position has now been filled.
We are looking to grow our team and seeking a Senior SEO Manager & Teamleader to join our Edinburgh office.
Serps Invaders Ltd. are a young full service digital agency. We not only offer multilingual online marketing services but also design and build beautiful websites and apps.
You will be joining a small team of enthusiastic online marketers in the city centre of Edinburgh.
We are the first Scottish agency to introduce the four day week – so you always have a 3 day weekend!
This will be a great role for someone who has already got a proven track record in delivering successful SEO campaigns and who feels passionate about digital marketing in overall. Some knowledge in PPC and Social Media would be of benefit, as you will be looking after a team of digital marketers.
Your role will be very varied and includes all of these and more:
- Formulating and implementation of SEO strategies (UK & Global)
- Formulating and implementation content & link building strategies
- Writing different types of content from blog posts to website copy
- Confident in analysing webstats
- Ensure client projects are completed within time & budget
- Client liaison via email, telephone, Skype and face to face
- Carrying out training for staff and clients
- Contribute to the company’s marketing strategy
- Ability to motivate and train staff
This is an exciting time to join Serps Invaders, as we are still young and small enough for you to make a real impact on how the company is shaped. Hard work is rewarded and we also support our staff in having a life outside work! We even have been shortlisted for the Guardian Smarter Working award 2015.
- You must have excellent client facing skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Proven track record in SEO and Link building
- Some knowledge in PPC or Social Media
- You must be passionate about the web and online marketing and never get bored of learning more
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent Microsoft office skills, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- You must be an excellent communicator
- You must be able to work autonomously and have a “can do” attitude. We don’t look over our staff’s shoulders but this means you need to be comfortable with managing your own workload.
- A good client-facing manner and the ability to deal with people of many different backgrounds in a tactful and positive manner.
- Previous experience in affiliate marketing, email marketing, display marketing also considered.
- Fluency in other foreign languages, specifically German or French but not a must.
- Google Adwords or Google Analytics qualified
Our offices in Central Edinburgh
- Salary flexible dependent on experience
- Competitive holidays 23 + 9 bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- 4 day work week – we don’t work on Fridays!
- “Duvet Days”
- Bonus and rewards for excellent performance and client upsells
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Your own training budget and time allocation
Please send your CV + covering letter to hr[at]serps-invaders.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Strictly NO agencies please!