Personal Assistant/ Office Manager (part-time)
This position has now been filled.
We have a unique opportunity for a dedicated, well-organised and experienced PA/Office Manager to make their mark in an exciting digital marketing agency that is most definitely going places! You will certainly grow and develop professionally in a fast-paced, young and multi-cultural environment where the emphasis is on delivering a first class product with excellent customer service.
We are looking for someone who has good knowledge of English but must be fluent in Spanish.
This role can be carried out from your home office as well as from the company office in Gracia, Barcelona.
Here are some of the tasks that we require help with:
- Diary Management for the directors.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining good relationships with external contacts.
- Processing expense claims, invoices, etc.
- Creating documents in Word, Excel and Power Point
- Setting up and maintaining databases and other records as directed by the Managing Director including HR records.
- Provide admin support as required for meetings, bookings and minute-taking, seminars, conferences (both actual and virtual) networking.
- Travel bookings
- Ad hoc research
- Internal KPI reporting across the agency’s services and other weekly reports, scheduled and ad hoc.
- Any other personal assistant duties reasonably requested by the Managing Director.
Qualities that are a must:
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Extremely well-organised
- Team player
- Understands the importance of confidentiality in this role
- Uses own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Honest and trustworthy
Please send your CV + covering letter to hr[at]serps-invaders.com if you feel that you are the right match.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Strictly NO agencies please!