Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking to grow our team and seeking a Digital Marketing Executive either part-time or full-time. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is also fluent or even native in another language.
Serps Invaders is an international online marketing agency that sets itself apart from other agencies. You will be joining a small (but expanding) team of enthusiastic online marketers that are spread out around the world.
This will be a great role for someone who has already got some experience in SEO or Paid Advertising and wants to expand their knowledge into other areas of online marketing. Our client base ranges from large corporate companies to start-ups. We only work with one company from the same sector, so our work never gets boring!
Your role will be very varied and includes all of these and more:
- Formulating and implementation of SEO strategies
- Formulating and implementation of paid search strategies
- Writing different types of content from blog posts to website copy
- Client liaison via email, telephone, Zoom and face to face (sometimes)
- Analyse client site’s performance and report creation
- Carrying out training for staff and clients
- Contribute to the company’s marketing strategy
This is an exciting time to join Serps Invaders, as we are still young and small enough for you to make a real impact on how the company is shaped. Hard work is rewarded and we also support our staff in having a life outside work!
- You must be happy talking to clients and prospects on the phone and via Zoom (or even face to face)
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience in SEO and Link building, PPC or Social Media
- You must be passionate about the web and digital marketing and never get bored of learning more
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent Microsoft office skills, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- You must be an excellent communicator
- You must be able to work autonomously and have a “can do” attitude. We don’t look over our staff’s shoulders but this means you need to be comfortable with managing your own workload.
- A good client-facing manner and the ability to deal with people of many different backgrounds in a tactful and positive manner.
- Fluency in another foreign language (German, French, Swedish or Portuguese but others considered too!)
- Previous experience in affiliate marketing, email marketing, display marketing also considered.
- Fluency in other foreign languages.
- Google Ads or Google Analytics qualified
Remote, anywhere in the world
- Salary flexible depending on experience
- Competitive holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Duvet days (in winter) and sunshine days (in summer)
- 4 day work week – we don’t work on Fridays!
- Work from anywhere
- Bonus and rewards for excellent performance and client upsells
- Eyecare scheme
- Your own training budget and time allocation for professional development
- Budget for personal hobbies or skills you want to learn
- Access to a myriad of premium learning resources
- 1 week paid puppernity leave (we all love dogs!)
- Get the best office set-up at home (standing desk, 2nd screen, MacBook etc.)
- We adapt your job role to your strengths, so you spend most of the day doing what you love and are good at
If you’re based in the UK
- Childcare vouchers
- Computer scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension auto-enrolment
Please send your CV + covering letter to hr[at]serps-invaders.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Strictly no agencies, please! We prefer to do our recruiting in-house.