Business Development Manager
This position has now been filled.
We are looking to grow our team and are seeking a Business Development Manager with experience in generating leads for digital agencies.
Serps Invaders are a young International Online Marketing Agency that sets itself apart from other agencies. You will be joining a small team of enthusiastic online marketers that are spread out around the world.
You will be expected to work closely with the directors and our project managers in order to:
- Develop new & qualify existing leads
- Arrange & attend sales meetings across the UK
- Close sales leads
- Improve and increase Serps Invaders’ profile by attending networking events & conferences
This is an exciting time to join Serps Invaders, as we are still young and small enough for you to make a real impact on how the company is shaped. Hard work is rewarded and we also support our staff in having a life outside work!
- Strong background in digital marketing
- Understanding of SEO, PPC, Social Media, Wed Design etc.
- A proven track record in excellent sales
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft office skills, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent writing skills
- You must be an excellent communicator.
- You must be able to work autonomously and have a “can do” attitude. We don’t look over our staff’s shoulders but this means you need to be comfortable with managing your own workload.
- A good client-facing manner and the ability to deal with people of many different backgrounds in a tactful and positive manner.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to make their mark!
This position is very flexible and allows to work from a home office anywhere in the UK or from our UK offices in Edinburgh or Glasgow.
- Salary flexible dependent on experience
- Competitive holidays
- Flexible working hours
- 4 day work week
- Bonus and rewards for excellent work
- Your own training budget and time allocation
Strictly NO agencies please!
Please send your CV + covering letter, to hr[at]serps-invaders.com
We look forward to hearing from you!